Sunday, March 20, 2022

Friday/Sunday in Hope and Eastport

 I had two good workouts. I had a knee issue come out of nowhere in between the workouts. Came out of nowhere and left out of nowhere. God answered my prayers. On Friday I did my usual Howe Hill loop. Felt great physically and emotionally. It was the best weather day out of my stay in Maine. I did 9.07 in 2:15:38 for a 14:56 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 174 bpm with an elevation gain of 712 feet with an average cadence of 130 spm at 40 pleasant degrees. Saturday was cold and rainy and my knee was feeling off. Thanks to the Lord and Advil I went on a hike at ship’s point with Keon. On Sunday, I felt the Lord leading me to just workout. It’s amazing how well the workout went on Route 190 going through town and up Adam’s street out to the Sipayik town line and back County Road to Key across and finished down Shackford Street. I did 9.58:38 for a 14:35 minute per mile pace with a 331 foot elevation gain with an average heart rate of 122 bpm with an average cadence of 131 spm at 38 partly sunny degrees. The best part of the weekend was spending time with my daughters, Antonio, and grandchildren. The time was blessed. To God be the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment