Saturday, November 14, 2020

Friday(Home)/Saturday (Brookhaven)

 I headed out the door for another drizzly workout on Friday morning. I got up at roughly the same time, but I took a bit of extra time getting around. We had two coronavirus cases, so our school shut down to clean— which meant a day of remote teaching. I did the Longwood loop doing 9.62 miles in 2:21:32 for a 14:42 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 374 feet with an average heart rate of 95 bpm at a temperature of 47 degrees and 95 percent humidity. 

Today I got out just a bit past 7 for a 8.61 mile hike through Brookhaven in 2:45:59 for a 19:16 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 290 feet with a 79 bpm heart rate at 42 sunny degrees and 75 percent humidity. It was nice to see the sun and to have decent weather. Hardly anyone was about this morning save a curious jogger and a couple of ladies on horses. There was a man with a big tired bike and a dog, a mother and daughter jogging team, and a solitary woods runner at the far end of the park. I am looking to the Lord for His continued providence. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment