Monday, December 16, 2019

Saturday/Monday

 I try to get in some sort of hike/walk on the weekend to supplement my weekly more intense workouts. Saturday ended up being a bit of a honey do day, but I managed to make it to the Calverton Loop. I was very tired , but I really wanted to be at both services to support Charlottes as she spoke in church. I ended up doing 9.29 miles in a steady drizzle in 2:54:21 for an 18:45 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 264 feet with an average heart rate of 97 bpm at a warm 56 degrees and 94 percent humidity. Today Monday, my goal is to work out shorter so that I have enough energy to drive to Maine Friday and Lord willing get a Saturday morning workout in the books. Today I did 8.20 miles in 2:01:09 for a 14:46 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 198 feet with an average heart rate of 113 bpm at a temp of 34 degrees and 54 percent. I’m blessed. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment