Monday, December 23, 2019

Ridge-Hope-Ridge

  Friday I did the standard 3 times Woodlot with a shortened third lap cutting across the trail. I was excited to be heading to Maine after school I did 8.61 miles in 2:07:58 for a 14:51 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 195 feet with an average heart rate of 116 bpm at a temp of 24 degrees and 56 percent humidity. On Saturday I did my standard Howe Hill loop feeling better than expected. There was snow on parts of the road. I did see the local hard core triathlete running Howe hill as I was heading home. I did 9.03 miles in 2:10:57 for a 14:29 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 945 feet with an average heart rate of 119 bpm at a temp of 11 degrees and 73 percent humidity. I definitely felt the hills. I was also able to finish up my remaining strength work when I arrived home. Today I got out later and did the Ridge road loop doing 9.17 miles in 2:13:02 for a 14:30 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 216 feet with an average heart rate of 122 bpm at a temp of 34 degrees and 73 percent humidity. I saw several people out and around. So blessed to have Keon and Katie staying the week. God is in control. Have a blessed dsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment