Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Adjustments

Tuesday and Wednesday I did the Woodlot, Ridge, Randall, Kastal, Ryan, Raynor Loop. I have to shorten up as I am just not going as fast these days and I have to get out sooner for my frustrating commute. My technology has also been going kaplooie, so frustration had abounded. Here are the stats- Tuesday- 8.15 in 2:04:52 for a 15:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 162 feet with an average heart rate of 109 bpm at a temp of 69 degrees and 91 percent humidity. Today I did 8.12 miles in 2:00:53 for a 14:53 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 173 feet with an average heart rate of 109 bpm at a more comfortable 54 degrees and 84 percent humidity. On Monday and Tuesday my watch screen could not be used as moisture got in between the screen and the screen protector. Things went smoothly at home , but a horrendous commute negated the positives. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment