Friday, April 19, 2019

Vacation Begins

I feel like Thursday and Friday are kind of recovery days. I’ve been tired and a have a few minor injuries.  I have been able to work around the injuries and fatigue thankfully, but it has required a little extra effort. On Thursday I did the Calverton Loop reverse for the first time. Even though I was just regular walking, I still felt tired and slow. The workout although beautiful, seemed to drag and took effort to finish. I did 9.22 miles in 2:48:48 for an 18:17 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 238 feet with an average heart rate of 92 bpm at a breezy 50 degrees and 68 percent humidity. Today I did the 3 x Woodlot Loop for 9.01 miles in 2:09 for a 14:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 181 feet with an average heart rate of 112 bpm at a temp of 56 degrees and 85 percent humidity. I saw running friend Chuck out on the roads this morning as I often do when I get a late start. Hey, it’s good Friday. Thank you Jesus for giving your life for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment