Monday, April 22, 2019

Sunday/Monday

I headed to the Greenway Trail Easter morning for an Easter Stroll. There were few people out, but more than I thought would be out there. I did 7.47 miles in 2:07:09 for a 17:01 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 517 feet with an average heart rate of 100 bpm at a temp of 55 degrees at 89 percent humidity. We had a nice Easter service with 3 of my daughters and two of the boyfriends attending. The Lord is faithful. Today I did 8.76 miles in 1:51:06 for 12:41 minutes per mile with an elevation gain of 191 feet with an average heart rate of 122 bpm at a temperature of 48 degrees at 92 percent humidity. I have been dealing with a lower hamstring/ upper calf issue and was wondering if I should rest or go out. I decided to go out. My time was good thanks to some light jogging interspersed into the walking. My goal is to avoid aggravating the injury. Some days are better than others. It’s not to the point of stopping training. I have cut back on the 9 mile workouts. Out with Char this morning doing a series of 3 little hikes heading a bit further east each time. Have a God Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment