Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Later Start Doesn’t Hurt

I got out late, mainly due to slow moving thanks to fatigue. Thankfully, the fatigue going into the workout didn’t effect my speed in the workout. I did a slightly different model of the short route heading up Ridge first rather than returning on Ridge and then heading towards Raynor up Kastal doing Ryan Street twice. Here are the stats: 8.06 in 1:48:42 for a 13:29 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 212 feet with an average heart rate of 117 bpm with a temp of 39 degrees with humidity at 92 percent as a light rain came down with the breeze blowing gently. Some tightness in the legs a bit of an issue so took ibuprofen. Legs feeling better. Stretching alone wasn’t doing the trick. A long day yesterday as I mopped the whole sanctuary at church for my wife’s lady’s retreat. Have a most blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment