Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Late but Kinda Great

I got out later this morning for various reasons, but thankfully my pace was a bit faster. I did 8.21 miles in 1:54:02 for a 13:53 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 183 feet with an average heart rate of 112 bpm at a cooler temp of 40 degrees at 98 percent humidity. The humidity was due to the fog.
 Parting shot today. I feel sorry for my daughters not having a mother. Nobody to tell them how great they are , no mom to lovingly correct them to see their potential even when they screw up, not a mom to care about them when things are going bad. This person does not exist. Closest thing is my mom. I’m grateful for the help I get , but this person does not exist. God you are the provider of all our needs. Thank you for the blessings that we cannot see!

No comments:

Post a Comment