Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tuesday/Wednesday

These two workouts are the true beginning to my work schedule workouts as I get up at 4 and roam the empty early morning streets of Ridge. Both days I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Loops(minus a tiny portion that I do in the summer). Here are the stats- Tuesday-- 8.82 in 1:59:32 for a 13:32 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 289 feet with an average pulse of of 126 bpm at a temperature of 70 degrees with 96 percent humidity. Wednesday I did 9.11 miles in 1:58:58 for a 13:02 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 289 feet with an average pulse of 123 bpm at a temperature of 69 degrees at 100 percent humidity.  This has been a hecrtime
of adjustment for me.  I have been attempting to get out for work much earlier which means more strength training after work.  Looking to the Lord for healing today for my family and that God will continue to use me and my family for His purposes. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment