Friday, September 15, 2017

Good Friday

I got out the door a little later than usual, but got back a bit early due to a good pace on the Ridge Road Loop. At around mile 4 I could hear footsteps as a runner was approaching. My race walking pace kept him at bay for awhile , but a runner will eventually pass you.  I decided to run with him , but just behind him on the opposite side of the road. He was running at a good ace ,
but it felt comfortable to me. Eventually I decided to pass him and did.  He ended up turning off before my turn around. I tuened around and ran a bit more before resuming my walking pace. Here are the stats-- 9.27 mes in 1:54:25 for a 12:20 minute per mile pace with a pulse of 126 bpm at 67 degrees and 100 percent humidity. I was drenched with sweat again as I finished my workout. It was a good workout. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment