Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Medford/Randall/Woodlot Extra Plus

  I did the above route which I have not done in a few weeks.  This week I have tried to mix my workout routes around to keep my perspective fresh.  It was a 45 degree overcast morning with the moon trying to peek from behind the clouds.  The fall workouts on Long Island are great for workouts--cool but not cold--and the falls last a long time here in comparison to Maine. I did 9.01 miles in 2:03:37 for a 13:42 minute per mile pace.  I did see the one runner that is out there on occasion on the Randall Road towards Shoreham. The elevation gain was 154 feet with an average heartrate of 118 bpm.  I have a long day with parent/teacher conferences until 8 o'clock today. I had a good time at Bible study last night at Genesis church.  Off to the rest of the day--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment