Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

I got out of bed a bit past 5, the good thing about vacation is that I can sleep in a bit.  I did the Longwood/Medford Loop but added about a half mile ascent up a hill of from Wading River Hillow Road.  I also did another road of from Wading River Hollow Road that parallels Longwood for most of the way. I ended up doing 9.51 miles in 2:07:07 for a 13:21 minute per mile pace and a heartrate of 130 bpm . The temp was 37 which seemed much warmer without the wind.  It's been a quiet morning so far, with Char and kim doing some
Baking after a whaffle breakfast. Looking forward to seeing my daughter,granddaughters, and daughter's boyfriend. On my bedroom deck right now blogging this . Have a blessed day my friends. God is good even when it doesn't appear that He is-- because His purpose is always greater than we realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment