Friday, November 18, 2016

Good Friday

  I got out slightly earlier this morning on the Ridge Road Loop with a breeze and 43 degrees.  I had a better night's sleep than previous nights this week.  I also arrived to work at a decent time thanks to moving traffic.  I did 9.04 miles in 2:00:59 for a 13:22 minutes per mile for a good pace, especially for a Friday.  The first two miles I had splits in the 14's. so I decided that I had to pick up the pace and I did with a top split of 10:59.  That split was due to the fact that the local runner passed me at the end of Ridge.  I let him go , but it ticked me off even though I was walking--so I let him pass and get past me--but then in a split second I took off and burned by him with him turning east on Whiskey road and me turning west.  My goal the next two weeks is to get my wight back in the low 190's instead of the high 190's.  Try to get to 196 next Friday and 193 the Friday after that.  Have a blessed day! Praying for my daughter Rebekah's job interview!  Oh yeah, elevation gain of 126 feet and an average heart rate of 119 bpm.

No comments:

Post a Comment