Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Don't Be Fooled

  My bottom line for today's walk is a bit deceiving.  I did 8.9 miles in 1:57:51 with an elevation gain of 242 and an average pace of 13:13 minutes per mile with an average heartrate of 143 beats per minute.  The temp wa 36 degrees with a strong wind throughout.  I did the Ridge/Woodlot loop on this partially cloudy winterlike morning.  The truth is that my first 5 miles were paced at over 14 minutes per mile--I was just too tired and stiff to make progress.  I decided that I should jog for a couple of miles just to put me back on schedule for the morning and my commute to work.  It worked out thankfully.  Working to get my weight to 196 by Friday. Looking forward to Thanksgiving and my brother and his family coming on Friday night. To NYC Lord willing on Saturday! God use me today--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment