Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Treading Water

  I got out a couple minutes later, but went at the same pace as yesterday surprisingly enough.  It was a warmer 55 degrees and not as windy.  I decided to do the Longwood Loop trying to do my pattern of three Longwoods and two Ridge workouts.  I did 8.82 miles in 2:02:08 for a 13:51 minute per mile pace.  I heard turkeys gobbling and saw a couple of deer scampering in the woods.  My step was steady , but not quick.  I just haven't had the zip.  When I don't get to sleep in on the weekends it seems that I pay the price during the week.  I talked with my Charlotte last night.  It is very hot down in the DR this time of year.  I am praying for Char and the team--but I really do miss her.  Have a blessed day! Below is a pic of a tree farm on Longwood Road just before the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment