Monday, May 9, 2016

Ahead To Stay Even


I got out a couple of minutes early and got back in good time.  It was partly cloudy and 43 degrees on this lovely eastern Long Island morning.  I did the Longwood Loop this morning.  Goal is to do the Longwood Monday to Wednesday and then do the Ridge Loop on Thursday and Friday.  Subject to change of course.  I did 8.75 miles in 2:00:43 for a 13:48 minute per mile pace.  The mornings may be the best part of my day right now--I mean, I always enjoy the workouts, but now it serves as my refuge.

My wife and I had a nice outing on Saturday going to the Red Sox play the Yankees at Yankee Stadium.  The Sox lost, but won last night-- so life is o.k.. :).  So much going on in my life right now, but I am grateful for good health and God's daily provision. Below are a couple of picture. The first one is on Longwood Road a bit past 5 o'clock.  The second pic is of a white turkey on Ridge Road. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment