Thursday, May 12, 2016

Country Road

It was a bit warmer this morning here in Ridge at 45 degrees.  I headed out at 4:16 on the Ridge Road loop.  This is where I head when I want the feel of Maine without the buzz of cars even in the early morning.
This is what it looks like as I head down the road.  This is a shot we with me on the move.  You can see the blue of the sky even in the early morning hour.   Today I just kind of went through the motions.  The one thing that I have been noticing is the sweet aroma from the trees of the lilacs and other flowering trees.
Here is a still shot just before I turn around and head back towards Whiskey road.  It is pretty here. Tomorrow the blue skies should be replaced with rain and grey.
I spotted a few deer in the yard at Leisure Village.  You can see them if you look closely.

I ended up doing 8.8 miles in 1:58:21 for a faster workout going at 13:27 minutes per mile average. Got back home and did 2 sets of benches and 2 sets of chin-ups while getting Kim's breakfast ready. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment