Monday, May 2, 2016

Hope-Ridge-Ridge

I am a bit behind on my blogs and here at school so I will just supply the basics.  Last Thursday I finished up in Hope on a beautiful but cool spring morning doing the Howe Hill plus loop doing 9 miles in 2:02:54 for a 13:39 minute per mile pace.  The day before I also included the Mount Battie Hike doing a short but steep assault on the mountain.  It has been many years since I have taken this trail.  On Friday I did the Ridge Road loop doing 8.82 miles in 1:58:16 for a 13:24 minute per mile pace.  Today - Monday, I did 9:05 miles in 2:04:15 for a 13:44 minute per mile pace. Not much commentary, but here are a few scattered pictures of the past three days without captions.






The last two are from New York and the rest are Hope with the mountain picture from Camden. May God bless you richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment