Friday, May 6, 2016

Rainy Days and Fridays Always Make Me Wet

I have been very tired this week and am looking forward to the off days on the weekend.  I woke up feeling lethargic and was hearing the serenade of rain pattering against the roof.  I know however that I seldom regret getting the workout in.  I did the Ridge Road Loop with 12 pick-ups to pick up my slow pace.  I was not so much worried about hills this week and really not even worrying about hitting my step goals.  I have been just hitting the essentials of the workouts and calling it good.  I did 8.79 miles in 1:59:21 for a 13:34 minute per mile walking pace. Looking forward to seeing the Red Sox play the Yankees tomorrow afternoon at Yankee Stadium with good friends Nancy and Al Sapponari.  Kim has had a good week at school--so blessed! Have a very blessed weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment