Friday, May 13, 2016

Our God Reigns

It was a warmer morning at 57 degrees--time to get the shorts out.  I did the Ridge Road Loop again. I like ending the week in solitude.  The deer were on the move.  I spotted many of them leaping into the woods as I passed by.  I also spotted a tom turkey along with a couple of good sized hens.  I did 8.8 in 1:57:50 for a 13:23 minute per mile pace.  The only reason the pace was better than yesterday is because I added 12 pick-ups.  Sometimes I do this if I realize that my pace is putting me off schedule and pick-ups always increase the pace.
This is the darkness that I start out in--unfortunately the flash went off after the picture,
On Kastal heading towards Ridge Road.
The slightest gleam of the sun as it begins it's ascent on Ridge Road.

Have a blessed weekend.  My wife heads down to the DR on Sunday leading the missions team from church.  Doing God's wonderful work.


No comments:

Post a Comment