Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Plans/Answers?

  I out a bit later this morning on a 41 degree morning.  I could see the vapor from my breath as warm air hit the cool of the morning.  This weather still has me thinking of Maine when long sleeves and workout pants are being used in the spring month of May instead of short sleeves and shorts.  The morning light seems to be on the increase as the darkness of a month ago is being steadily replaced with the gleam of light.  I did 8.77 miles in 2:01:08 for a 13:49 minute per mile walking pace.

  I feel the disappointment and despair of producing no answers when some of the folks in my family want a solution to the barrage of problems brought on by bad situations and bad choices.  A divide between blood and marriage, between the establishment and the visitors.  Problems seeming only to come from folks whose name begins with a P.  Problems in Maine and problems in New York. Consequences naturally follow,but young lives hang in the balance. Me , I'm just trying to keep walking forward and praying for solutions.  This I know--I am forever committed to both my marriage and to my daughters-- not willing to forsake either, but finding that the allegiance to each entity seems to be a conflicting allegiance instead of a unity between both.

  Lord, I am looking to you.  Make me the man that you created and intended me to be. In Jesus name--AMEN!
Cresting the hill on Longwood(above)   Passing the Middle School on Longwood(below)

No comments:

Post a Comment