Friday, May 27, 2016

Nice Finish

 I headed out the door, blessed to be able to make it out the door for another workout.  God is good.  I was thinking in my head how to plan my workouts--both walking and strength-- knowing that travel and being away from my equipment will be an issue.  I scared a few deer on Medford as I did the Medford/Randall loop.  It was a comfortable 61 degrees
Here is a shot near the intersection of Randall and Whiskey.  Quiet streets.
This is a pond on the senior living grounds of Leisure Village on Randall Road(Shoreham).  This is about the halfway point.
This is the home stretch on Raynor coming from Middle Country--about .4 miles to go. I ended up doing 8.65 miles in 1:57:23 for a 13:34 minute per mile pace.  Lord willing a walking workout in Eastport next week.  Have a blessed day and a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment