Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Warming Up

 This morning there was a nice breeze blowing, but I could also feel the temps were warmer than yesterday.  For some reason I could not sleep last night, but I woke up at the same time anyway.  I had a decent workout for a Tuesday, which for whatever reason is usually a slow day. My spirits were surprisingly positive today.  

  I am so grateful for my wife.  We are so different, but we get along so well.  I mean we have some good arguments at time since we’re both strong minded in our opinions, but we always respect each other even when we disagree. I know that we will be apart for two weeks, and I will miss her.

I did the Longwood Loop doing 9.13 miles in 2:22:08 for a 15:34 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 159 bpm with an elevation gain of 308 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm. I have been incorporating some short sprints to prepare myself for some of the games at camp. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment