Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July

 The good thing about major holidays is that usually the early morning hours are extremely quiet and today was no exception. The streets of Ridge were very quiet.  I only saw the dog walker out on my last lap. We both were out slightly later this morning. The weather was perfect. Working out reminds me of the life of faith. I haven’t been “feeling like working out”, but I know that if I start the workout faith will finish the job.  The key is to start. I did the 3 x Woodlot doing 9.14 miles in 2:22:25 for a 15:35 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 159 bpm with an elevation gain of 195 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 66 comfortable degrees. Starting out this day a little lazy. Have a blessed 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment