Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Little Projects

 This summer I feel like I need to step back a bit. My life is busy enough with what the Lord brings my way and the business that my wife spreads like a painter with a paint brush.  I have been doing little projects around the house. I don’t advertise them, because somehow my lovely wife would add to my travails with extra demands. This is not a complaint, but simply an honest fact. Today Lord willing, I hope to paint the small deck. Little projects give a sense of accomplishment without exhausting all my energy reserves.

Today I did a modified version of the Longwood Loop which ended up being slightly longer.  I saw several people on Medford Road, so I hit a side road which took me(to my surprise) to the end of Smith Road. I decided to go down Woodlot instead of traipse down to Ridge Road. I did 9.54 miles in 2:31:53 for a 15:55 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 84 bpm with an elevation gain of 294 feet with an average cadence of 126 spm at 69 overcast degrees. I had a nice time with family yesterday by our pool having a backyard barbecue. Have a God blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment