Sunday, July 24, 2022

I’m Back

 It’s been a busy period of time. I came to Maine a week ago Friday. I didn’t workout that day, but I did last Saturday. Last Sunday I went to Camp Good News and worked there until Friday night.

Saturday- July 16: I did 9.06 miles in 2:16:13 for a 15:02 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 168 bpm with an elevation gain of 672 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at a temperature of 59 degrees.

Sunday- July 24: I did 9.11 miles in 2:25:48 for a 16:00 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 158 spm with an elevation gain of 728 feet with an average cadence of 123 spm at 66 degrees. 

I did 4 miles a day at camp consisting mainly of a 3 mile morning walk and a one mile walk doing disc golf at morning break. I enjoyed the quiet tranquility at camp even though most mornings there were a lot of horse flies.

Lord willing two workouts tomorrow and Tuesday before heading to Eastport. Really missing my Charlotte. Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment