Friday, July 1, 2022

Thursday/Friday, June/July

  I’ve had a fairly active couple of days. I am blogging from Peddler’s Village in Lahaska/New Hope, Pennsylvania with our anniversary happening tomorrow.

Thursday- Longwood Loop: 9.32 miles in 2:27:08 for a 15:47 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 156 bpm with an elevation gain of 317 feet with an average cadence of 124 spm at 67 degrees.

Friday- Woodlot/Randall for 9.27 miles in 2:25:39 for a 15:42 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 155 bpm with an elevation gain of 291 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 69 degrees.

 I went to a men’s retreat of sorts yesterday afternoon at Camp Dewolf in Wading River. Added 20 plus flights of stairs going up and down the steps to the water and back.  Today I did the lawn and some pool work before getting in the car through the City to Pennsylvania. I am blessed to have the Lord bring me my wife Charlotte. It’s a pleasure living life with my Char! God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment