Saturday, August 31, 2019

Thursday/Friday

These two days were busy days. I am grateful that they were also productive days. On Thursday I finally got my schedule and class list and this recorded all the names of my students in my grade books. I also mowed the lawn. Friday was equally productive with marking the individual classes for easy sorting. I also followed up with my visit to the doctor last year and got my physical. It’s amazing how worked up I get. Such is my personality both highly emotional and still pragmatic. Things went well in spite of my angst. I realize that even though I enjoy good health that I should get on track with the medical aspect of it. I’m grateful that I went. It just makes you feel better when you know that you are doing the right thing.

I did the Longwood Loop on Thursday doing 9.31 miles in 2:21:00 for a 15:08 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 314 feet with an average heart rate of 109 bpm at a temp of 68 degrees and 94 percent humidity. On Friday I did the Randall Loop doing 9.61 miles in 2:27:21 for a 15:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 184 feet and an average heart rate of 110 bpm at a comfortable 59 degrees and 86 percent humidity.  I feel do blessed right now in spite of my hardships. Yesterday Char and I took my oldest granddaughter Ryleigh school shopping and went for a bite of pizza. So blessed. Have a God Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment