Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The End/The Beginnings

Knowledge at times gives you perspective, but does almost nothing to help with certain situations. Right now, I know that my wife is emotional because her little boy is going for his second and last year of college. I understand it fully. She’s a loving and caring mother. Jace meanwhile is finishing up the summer the same way he lived the summer— having friends come over and have their run of the place. I realize that it’s my job to keep my mouth shut even when he runs his rude and disrespectful mouth. I’m spending this last week on my wife’s crap list because of a very few in my perspective reasonable statements about his friends leaving parking space in my driveway so I can park my car. Anyway. I start my first day of school and Char, Jace, and my father-in-law will be gone for three days. Looks like we’re starting our time off starting tonight.

My workout I did the Randall Road 9 plus miler doing 9.47 miles in 2:21:24 for a 14:56 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 195 feet with an average heart rate of 117 bpm at a seemingly cool 70 degrees and 96 percent humidity. Tomorrow I will start an hour earlier Lord willing. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment