Monday, August 26, 2019

Feeling Like Fall

I don’t feel the sense of purpose in my life right now although I know I have purpose. I seem to be functioning on habits and routines. I am blessed to have a loving wife, loving parents, and good friends at school. I mean I have these things as a support system. Obviously I am blessed with my daughters and grandchildren, but right now I seem to be the service rather than the served. It is here and as a husband that I feel my strongest responsibilities.
The weather was comfortable and cool this morning . I did the Longwood/Medford Loop doing 9.3 miles in 2:18:29 for a 14:53 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 530 feet with an average heart rate of 112 bpm at a temp of 61 degrees and 83 percent humidity. Wading River Hollow Road was kind of challenging to travel since it is grooved for paving. The lighting was also difficult. Thankfully I got the work in . God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment