Friday, August 9, 2019

New Beginnings

I have found that in a couple of times after praying for God’s help that the next thing to happen is something bad. In the past I would keep praying for an answer, but I’ve grown to know God better. I realize that God always hears and answers us—but often we fail to see His answer because we already have our own desired answer to our own prayer. This is where I need to trust that this “bad” thing is actually an answer to prayer. It is the thing that needed to happen for God’s desired change to happen. It was a long night, but today I walk with Jesus.

Even though I was tired I got my workout in praise God. I have decided to start with power walking again. Here are the stats after a trying night- 8.14 miles in 1:55:22 for a 14:10 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 264 feet with an average heart rate of 120 bpm at a temp of 66 degrees and 92 percent humidity. With the speed walking I achieve my movement goal with fewer steps. First time all summer seeing my weight at 193. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment