Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Waiting

 Each morning brings a different perspective. Just a slight difference in the weather, the traffic, or other happenings make each day unique. This morning it was a drizzly one. I did the same loop as yesterday as it is my shortest loop and I’m feeling tired and slow. It was quiet out on the streets and I made it home in good season. Regardless of my early arrival I still made it out at the same time as the other three days.  Thankfully  traffic had been slightly lighter and I have made it to work in time. I did 8.57 miles in 2:18:10 for a 16:07 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 164 bpm with an elevation gain of 206 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 52 degrees. 

For many years Easter meant singing in a choir or doing special music at church. This was the time of year that coaching basketball was winding up for the playoffs. Now, these are just memories. I trust that some day the Lord May use me in these capacities again. I do miss those opportunities even though I am grateful for the present opportunities. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment