Tuesday, April 26, 2022

The Back 9

 I decided to do the Longwood Loop since we’re testing the next two days. I found that the 9 mile Loop puts me a bit behind in my morning schedule as fatigue is hitting me - this the end of the school year.  The hill workout seems to be just right this time of year. So I plan on another 9 miler tomorrow and then go back to the hills on Thursday, Lord willing.  

Tuesday-  9.15 miles in 2:21:06 for a 15:25 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 167 bpm with an elevation gain of 272 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 49 degrees.

It’s a little bit of a blah phase of training, yet I am so thankful for good health and the ability to train. My parents are of to Pennsylvania on an Amish visitation trip and a trip to Site and Sound. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment