Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hope/Eastport

 Good morning! I’m writing this blog on my bed in the Motel East. Enjoying my time in Maine. Yesterday, my workout started out in cool and breezy conditions that escalated into soaking wet and stormy. I was drenched when I arrived at my parents. It was a good workout in spite of the conditions. 

Today, it was a beautiful sunny cool morning in Eastport. I saw former student Whitney Vincent I think on Drummond Road. I did my in-town Loops including the Dump road finishing on the tracks. The workouts here in Eastport are the best for solitude and ocean beauty.

Tuesday- Hope- Howe Hill Loop- 9.02 in 2:11:15 for a 14:33 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 99 bpm with an elevation gain of 889 feet with an average cadence of 131 spm at 40 degrees.

Wednesday- Eastport- In-town/Adams Street/Dump Road Loop- 9.96 miles in 2:26:18 for a 14:41 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 157 bpm with an elevation gain of 674 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 40 breezy degrees.

I’m extremely blessed and so glad that Ericka and the girls can visit here with me. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment