Monday, April 11, 2022

Friday/Monday

 Friday was a good day because I knew that I would be staying home from school to rest my voice. I even took Angus on a 1 mile walk following my workout.  Monday, I knew I was headed back to work and thankfully I have some strength to my voice. I did my usual lately workout of 9 hill sprints both days. This workout is intense enough that I get my work in less time affording a little later wake up time.

Friday- 8.53 miles in 2:08:22 for a 15:03 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 169 bpm with an elevation gain of 287 feet with an average cadence of 129 spm at 48 degrees.

Monday- 8.48 miles in 2:07:58 for a 15:05 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 93 bpm with an elevation gain of 271 feet with an average cadence of 131 spm at 39 degrees. Lord willing, looking forward to Easter break! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment