Monday, April 4, 2022

Faith Walk

 This weekend I simply was not feeling well. Congestion in my chest and fatigue. Sunday night had me undecided on whether or not I would be going to school let alone working out. I woke up without my alarm at the usual time. I could not fall asleep. I prayed for direction and the Lord pushed me along. I did the hill workout that I did in the rain almost two weeks ago. I did the beginning like I was going to do the intown loop, but then proceeded to do 9 walking hill sprints(two of them to Kastal instead of the bottom of the hill) and I headed towards home passing it to the “pot” house and back. 

Here are the stats: 8.3 miles in 2:05:17 for a 15:05 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 98 bpm with an elevation gain of 259 feet with an average cadence of 132 spm at 39 degrees. I’m grateful for answered prayers. Thank you Lord for the workout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment