Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Swift on Ridge

I had another lousy night's sleep. My mind was racing , feeling conflicted so many fronts.  The blended family is a work in progress.  The attempt is to be unified, but with two families trying to be one family there are often conflicts of interest that cause factions within the family unit.  Many times things are done with a feeling of ambivalence.  The key is trying to do the right thing in all aspects of the family realizing that not everyone will be happy with the decision or outcome.  At the end of the day you have to live with yourself and answer to God.  Grace is basically the major tenant  because you need a lot of it.

I did the Ridge/Woodlot Loop trying to hit the road before I realized how tired I was.  Thankfully, I had a good effort doing 8.87 miles in 1:55:11 for a 12:59 minute per mile walking pace.  It was a good thing I had a quick pace because my daughter Kim overslept and I had to wake her up.  She made it to school on time thankfully. Lunch almost over, with a busy afternoon to come. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment