Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Overcast Tuesday

 Not putting quite as much thought into my blogs lately as it just seems as I am busy doing something or having something upcoming.  This morning I did the Longwood/Medford Loop again doing it in 2:02:07 for a 13:55 minute per mile walking pace.  It just has been so dark with cloudy skies int he early morning meaning that there is no starlight.  I had a good time of fellowship and prayer with my good friend Lenny from church.  We picked Bobby's Burger Palace at the Smithtown Mall.  On Saturday I did a 7.25 mile(before my watch went dead) walk from Port Jeff to East Setauket on a nice paved trail.  My wife and I did it together stopping at Starbucks before heading back to our vehicle.  Off to my next class, have a wonderful blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment