Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Start to a Good Day

  I woke up technically at 51 years old.  I started the workout this morning at 51 and ended it at 52.  I did the Medford/Randall Loop doing 8.69 miles in 1:56:29 for a 13:25 minute per mile pace.  It was very humid this morning, but a shot of 5 hour energy and water and out the door is how it went down.
  Last year on this day I found out that my daughter attempted to kill herself by swallowing pills.  She was hospitalized and then taken to an institution for 8 days.  3 days after being released she went missing so that I had to take an emergency trip to Maine to pick her up and bring her down with me. That was the beginning to a difficult 6 months.  Praise be to Jesus, my daughter is doing excellent. There are certainly many challenges, but this is a much better day.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment