Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Finding My Way through the Fog

  I got out at 4:26 and thankfully it was a cooler 64 degrees.  Even though it was foggy I was clear minded and kept a 13:54 minutes per mile walking pace.  The issue of the outer knees being tender is the issue that I have been dealing with lately.  I have dealt with this on and off for many years, but the fact that I am walking on cement at work and up and down stairs all the time means that I have been more aware of the situation.  It is not something that prevents me from doing things, but I feel that I need to deal with it to prevent an injury that will affect my movement.  I am wearing a knee support on my left knee to help support the knee and help the soreness subside.  I did 8.71 miles in 2:01:11 on the Longwood/Medford Loop.
  My age and work schedule are grinding and taxing this body.  I have the stamina , but my muscles and joints are letting me down.  I may have to take a rest or a decreased workload, but I am trying to avoid that.  I am doing little things now to try to get the left knee back in shape again.  Well, off to the grind.  God is always good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment