Thursday, June 22, 2023

Finishing/Beginning

 This week I have been doing the end of the school year things as my 36th school year comes to an end. At the same time I am preparing- Lord willing to leave North America for the first time in my 58 years. My workouts have been good, thankfully. I have been at a fairly decent pace and getting back in decent season. I’m looking forward to my next adventure and trying to simultaneously be prepared, but also being willing to change to take advantage of the circumstances. Today I did the Raynor, Kastal, 2 Ryan version of the 2 x Woodlot/Ridge loop with a short out and back. I did 8.75 miles in 2:15:37 for a 15:29 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 152 bpm with an elevation gain of 259 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at a slightly drizzly 59 degrees. So much of what I do is on a whim. I’m not sure exactly what my workout will be, I just adapt to how I feel and keep plugging. Lord willing off to England tonight. Will try to do some blogging in the King’s country. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment