Wednesday, June 7, 2023

You Never Know

 For the most part I have been dragging most of the school year. I have had enough energy to complete the required tasks, but I have not had much more than that. Thankfully, today I seemed to get a little extra of energy and a bit of optimism. I am grateful that today has been a bit more encouraging. I did the Apple Court, Kastal, Ryan, Woodlot, Randall Loop today. I did 8.71 in 2:18:11 for a 15:51 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 204 feet with an average heart rate of 151 bpm  with an average cadence of 128 spm at 53 degrees.

   Of note, today there was smoke blanketing the area from Canada. There a wildfires causing poor air throughout the northeast US. We have Bible Study tonight at church. God is so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment