Friday, August 14, 2020

Improvement 2

 Last night was the first night that I slept through the night without sleep or pain medicine. I am thankful for that. I am just finding that I am a bit more tired during the day. Thankfully I can take it easier being on vacation. I dread the humidity that is incessant along with 70  plus early morning temps. I do not do well in these conditions even more so being on BP medications.  Even in Maine the temps were mainly warm and humid. 

  Today I did the same adapted figure 8 loop doing 8.87 miles in 2:30:35 for a 16:58 minute per mile pace with a 169 foot elevation gain and an average heart rate of 83 bpm at 71 degrees and 95 percent humidity. I am grateful for returning to normal, but the Lord is actually working to make me different for His purposes. God bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment