Saturday, August 22, 2020

Calverton Again

 I try to get in an easy recovery walk once per weekend. It’s becoming clear to me that the older that I get, the more recovery and rest is vital. I can’t beat my body quite the way that I used to. Today Charlotte headed out early to do some business at church and then to go to WW. I headed out slightly later to the Calverton Loop. There were a good number of people, but they were spread out and most of them were on bikes. I did 9.33 miles in 2:44:56 for a 17:40 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 178 feet and an average heart rate of  82 bpm at 72 degrees and 91 percent humidity.  I’m glad that I chose this route as it was a good change of pace and reminded me of my time before I battled sickness. God is good 🙏🏻❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment