Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Monday/Tuesday in Ridge

 Monday- I decided to do the 8 x Raynor Hill with a trip to the end of the first turn around on Apple Court and back. It was a very quiet morning. It was my plan to after a relaxing start to power wash the house where the tree was cut down, the front fence, and the shed. The workout was not fast, but faster than last week. The power washing also got done after lengthy time spent assembling and learning how to operate it. Here are the stats - 6.54 miles in 1:47:47 for a 16:28 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 140 bpm with an elevation gain of 302 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 36 frosty degrees.

Tuesday- I got out a bit later, and decided to do my latest version of the Longwood loop doing 8.52 miles in 2:17:24 for a 16:07 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 134 bpm with an elevation gain of 225 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 34 degrees. 

I was originally going to go to Maine tomorrow, but Char convinced me to go today. So here I am on the ferry heading to Maine. I enjoy the peace and quiet up there, but miss my Char. Looking forward to the birth of my soon to be youngest grandchild. God bless yoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment