Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Better

 I woke up a bit ahead of my alarm. So I drank my coffee and then waited for my alarm to go off. Sometimes a small change can make the difference. It was maybe just an extra minute of time, but my attitude was different because I was not rushed. Today was also my press and row morning after my workout. I did 8 x the hill, this time doing 5 hills and then doing Apple Court before doing the other 3 hill repeats. I did 7.1 miles in 1:54:55 for a 16:10 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 91 bpm with an elevation gain of 298 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 46 degrees. I listened to Steven Curtis Chapman on the way to work. His music definitely ministers to my heart. To have more of Jesus we need to give up more of ourselves. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment