Thursday, August 19, 2021

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

 Tuesday- I did the Woodlot, Ridge, Randall Loop with a slight variation. I go from the top of one hill to the top and just beyond to the next hill and back—- three times instead of goong to Ryan Street and doing that twice. 9.13 miles in 2:17:04 for a 15:00 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 221 feet with an average heart rate of 90 bpm at a comfortable 65 degrees and 91 percent humidity.

Wednesday- I did the Niewood version of the Longwood Loop doing 9.15 miles in 2:18:15 for a 15:06 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 166 bpm with an elevation gain of 318 feet at 67 degrees and 94 percent humidity.

Thursday- On a very humid workout after the rain at Calverton. I did 9.50 miles in 2:59:42 for an 18:54 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 74 bpm with an elevation gain of 212 feet at 77 degrees and 92 percent humidity.

I have been getting back into the groove this week. Truly I am taking it a bit easy as I head into another school year with some things on the calendar between now and then. I have been reading a good deal. I enjoy my summer readings. I am also thankful to get several projects done this summer. Praise be to Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment