Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Solitude/A Few Flurries

I did the Ridge Road route again as I just wanted solitude.  This route is comparable to my routes in Maine with mostly trees and quiet streets.  The route is relatively flat with a few hills mostly on the way back.  For at least half of the route I am in the dark with no street lights.  The wind was blowing making the trees whistle.  On the way back I noticed a few flurries in the air--reminding me of the craziness of early spring in the northeast.  I did 8.8 miles in 2:05:03 for a pedestrian 14:12 minutes per mile speed walking pace.  Just didn't have much juice in the tank.  I have Bible Study tonight after I take my daughter to her appointment.  Looking to the Lord!  Another random though--my daughter Rebekah graduates in a few months.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment