Friday, April 8, 2016

Thursday/Friday

Thursday I did the Longwood/Medford/Kastel Route again just a little slower.  I heard the turkeys gobbling and saw some deer feeding.  I did 8.7 in 1:58:01 for a 13:34 minute per mile pace.  It was a long day at work, but a productive and good one.

Today I did the Ridge Road workout.  I heard an owl on Kastel.  Turkey's and deer were also prevalent.  My pace just was stuck in slow so I did 10 pick-ups of mostly telephone poles with one quarter mile sprint.  I did this because it always accelerates my pace which I needed to allow for enough time to get around for work.  Most of the pick-ups were on Woodlot with the quarter mile sprint coming on Raynor at the end.  I did 8.8 miles in 1:58:19 for a 13:27 minute per mile walking pace.  Here are a few photos from this morning.
 A short steep hill on Woodlot.  2 miles to home.
 Just before the turnaround on Ridge road around 5:30. Almost as quiet as Maine.
Apple Court around 4:40 am.  Thank the Lord for street lights.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment